All organizations seeking grants from The International Foundation must first complete a very brief, online evaluation to help us assess application eligibility. If your organization meets all the requirements outline below, we invite you to participate in our streamlined process. Please note that our grant amounts do not exceed $50,000.
Quantifiable Impact Focus
Eligible organizations must have substantial experience in implementing projects with measurable results in one or more of the following categories.
Eligible organizations must be based in the United States and serving people and communities in developing countries in one or more of the following regions.
- Latin American & The Caribbean
- South & Southeast Asia
In addition to addressing one or more of our social impact priorities and delivering these services in our geographic areas of focus, eligible organizations must also be able to demonstrate compliance and alignment with all of the following attributes.
- Headquartered in the United States
- Certified as a 501(c)(3) organization
- Guided by a well-developed strategic plan with a proven theory of change and sound execution plans.
- Deliver social impact results that are measurable and that have broad and lasting impact.
- Posses a deep understanding of the context of the local communities and regions being served.
- Document clearly quantified grant objectives and provide reports on such measures.
- Execute self-sustaining programs that don’t require external intervention and that are designed to scale.
We fund only one proposal from an organization during each calendar year. Before another grant proposal can be funded, we must receive an end of project report including a financial summary.
What we don’t fund
- Grant requests exceeding $50,000
- General solicitations
- Adoption or child sponsorship
- Conferences or lobbying
- Organizations or activities that proselytize for any religious faith
- School tuition or scholarships
- Emergency or disaster aid
- Films, exhibits, books, or radio in any fashion
- Endowments or capital or building campaigns
- Biomedical research projects